Reason of missions initiative
Integrated photonics is an important key technology in the Netherlands. In order to contribute to solving all kinds of social challenges, many countries are investing heavily in the further development of this technology.
The Dutch photonics industry is a global leader. As a result, companies in Canada, Taiwan, Germany, China, Japan and others are looking for Dutch knowledge and collaboration.
The mission goal for Integrated Photonics is to create new opportunities and, identify new changes for research & development and strengthen current relations.
Join the innovation mission and discover cooperation opportunities with companies and institutes around the world.
Who should participate
– Photonic Companies, institutes/universities interested in photonics technology development and research
– Industrial stakeholders looking for new (photonic) enabled technologies in applications around the world and the Netherlands.
– Companies, SMEs, start-ups, clusters and associations as well as research institutes, universities and policy makers who are interested to establish and play an active part in this cooperation.
• work together on cross-border solutions in photonics
• get in contact with new research and business partners and explore business & technological developments
• exchange views and share experiences.